Tuesday, June 30, 2009

while Facebook tries and tries so hard to load...

I suppose it's time for an update or two or well, one too sum up the many that should have been. Heh.

Four days ago, I returned from a week long trip to Sarawak.
Two days before the trip was his birthday.



Which we celebrated with the family and steaks as well as dessert. Of course his was the complimentary special brownie. :)
Happy birthday again, love.

Two days ago I realised that our return from Sarawak was just in time for Tyga to greet us one last time. :(Tyga came as an uber cute little puppy first christened Jackie after Jackie Chan. He hit it off with K's Carlsberg and whenever Carlsberg got free, the two could be seen roaming together. The little rascal started filching shoes and whatnot off other people's doorsteps and his owner had to make morning rounds returning everyone's things.

Boy, did that sound like some book synopsis or something. Meh.

Well, there's no 'Marley and Me' ending for this little fella. He's been given away to his owner's sister. *sniff* No more lil puppy (though he's not so 'lil' anymore) bounding up to greet me everytime I come over then. I'll miss you, Tyga! T_T

Sarawak's too long an update for a quick midnight post so I'm ending it with a picture of Tyga chasing his own tail.